This facility in the Orlando, FL market is looking to add an Academic Vascular Neurologist to their staff.
- Work independently as a member of the Medical Staff, with full clinical privileges, and provide clinical consultation and supervision to residents and other staff in the neurology residency program clinics.
- Have dedicated time devoted to direct patient care (70%) and graduate medical education including administrative duties (30%).
- Work with the Comprehensive Stroke team
- Assist the Director of the Neurology in the design, development, and implementation of the neurology program.
- Hear and resolve complaints from multidisciplinary providers that pertain to any of his / her direct report providers
- Be directly involved in the training and supervision of Neurology Residents and Medical Students rotating through the Neurology Residency Program clinics and inpatient rotations.
- Completion of ACGME-approved Neurology Residency.
- Possess the requisite Neurology expertise and competence in clinical care and teaching abilities, as well as documented educational and administrative abilities in the field of Neurology.
- Must be certified in the specialty of Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology along with vascular neurology or like subspecialties.
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants