A growing health system in North Dakota needs an interventional cardiologist to meet the growing command in the community. This position comes with the opportunity to teach medical students and family practice residents. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with an easy call schedule of 1:5. You will cover your own patients during office hours. You will be joining four other interventional cardiologists. You will work at a facility that has state-of-the-art equipment including cath labs. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. H-1B visa and final-year residents are encouraged to apply.
This position offers a highly competitive base salary plus bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, please contact Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $50k sign-on bonus being offered
- Very lucrative and highly competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Excellent relocation reimbursement
- Pension and profit sharing plan
- Work Monday through Friday with great call schedule
- State-of-the-art equipment with cath labs
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- H-1B and final-year fellows are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail