There is a new locum tenens urology opportunity now available in Ohio. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am - 5 pm with call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an OH state license obtain one before the assignment.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail