There is a new locum tenens family medicine/obstetrics physician opportunity now available in Nebraska. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 18 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS, NRP, and PALS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a NE state license obtain one before the assignment.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Rotating
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, NRP, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail