Hours:Clinic Open 7 Days Per Week 8AM - 8PM Offering Flexible Schedules Set 4 Weeks in Advance | 12-Hours Shifts Available
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: 3 - 5 Per Hour
Call Schedule: Volunteer Only For Additional Pay
Compensation: Negotiable | Based on Location, Number of Patients Seen, and Certification | Relocation Negotiable
Benefits: Medical/Vision/Dental | FSA | Dependent Care FSA | Life | 401k | Long and Short-Term Disability | $1K - $2K CME Allowance | Licenses and Certifications Paid | Up to 120 PTO Hours | Malpractice | Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee | Total Source University | Up to Date Anywhere | Discount Programs | EAP
Additional Info: - UC, ER, Fast Track or Family Medicine experience preferred. New graduates confident working independently are welcome to apply.
- Must feel comfortable Suturing and with procedures.
- DOT Certification and Workers Compensation Experience a BIG plus!
- Must deliver a WOW experience to our patients, Spanish speaking a plus!
- EMR: E-Clinicals
- Miami-Dade County encompasses more than 2,000 square miles (larger than the states of Rhode Island and Delaware).
- One-third of Miami-Dade County is located in Everglades National Park.
- Our community is located along the southeast tip of the Florida peninsula.
- It is bounded by Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean to the east, Everglades National Park to the west, the Florida Keys to the south, and Broward County to the North.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057