A neurohospitalist opening is available at an established multi-specialty group in Wisconsin. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other neurologists. You need to be board certified or board eligible. A Wisconsin license is required, and we can assist you with the process. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
You'll receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 and email your CV and references to Victoria.email@example.com.
- Generous compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Great block schedule
- Full service neurology department
- Shared group call
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- Voted top places to live in the Country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail