A non-invasive cardiologist is needed at a clinic in Montana. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5 pm, with 1:4 call. You will work closely with 4 other cardiologists and 5 APPs. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active MT license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 6 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, 5 days of CME time with $5K stipend, loan repayment, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
If you are interested, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Competitive compensation
- Loan repayment
- Malpractice with tail
- 5 days of CME time with stipend
- 6 weeks of vacation
- J1 and H-1B supported
- Strong support staff
- Great metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail