A stable and financially sound private practice in Tennessee needs additional neurohospitalist due to growth. Enjoy an all inpatient opportunity with a Monday through Friday schedule and a 1:3 weekend call. There is an answering service in place, so you may get two to four calls at the most. You will be joining two neurologist and two advanced practice providers, and they are adding two more. If you do not currently hold a license in Tennessee, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application. J1 visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a base salary plus production bonuses and relocation assistance. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package with matching after 1 year, medical benefits that covers you and your family, vacation time, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Salaried model with production bonuses
- Neurohospitalist all inpatient position
- Monday through Friday, days with a 1:3 weekend call
- Answering service in place, no stroke or tPA call
- EMG, EEG, NCV, and EMU available
- Experienced APP support staff
- J1 visa candidates welcome to apply
- Excellent opportunity to live in Memphis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail