A facility located in Washington is seeking a medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified. The schedule is 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 14 - 18 patients per day. The facility can wait for you to obtain a WA state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail