A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatric hematologist/oncologist who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule consists of clinic and hospital coverage with call, and the covering physician will see 14 - 15 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Assignment requirements do not include cortisol, bone marrow transplants, or phase 1 trials. CompHealth can help physicians without a MO state license obtain one.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and hospital coverage
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 14 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: No cortisol, bone marrow transplants, or phase 1
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail