A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric urologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule consists of clinic, OR, and call and you will see an average of 18 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic, OR, and call coverage
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Procedures: General pediatric urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail