CompHealth is currently assisting an Oregon practice with their search for a general neurologist. They are reviewing new candidates because a physician is retiring. This is an opportunity to see a wide range of neuropathy cases. You will do mostly outpatient clinic work with hospital ED support which includes stroke coverage. Work a Monday through Friday schedule with a very light 1:5 weekend call schedule. You be joining two other GIs. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed opportunity has a base salary plus quality and production RVUs. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, 10 days of CME and a $6,000 stipend, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quality and production RVU in addition to salary
- Outpatient minus the occasional stroke patient
- 4 clinical days and 1 administrative day
- Average 14 patients per day
- Work out of one location
- EMGs preferred, not required
- Join 2 other GIs
- 6 weeks of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail