A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking an interventional cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is full-time coverage with call, and you will see 6 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active WI state license for this position.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Full-time coverage
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 6 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail