A facility in Texas seeks a maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule consists of clinic and call. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current TX state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Procedures: Consults
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail