We are helping our client, a facility in Washington, with its search for a family medicine/obstetrics physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be weekend call coverage. You should be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WA state license for this assignment.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail