An exciting locum tenens pediatric general surgery opportunity is now available in Texas. The ideal physician has an active TX state license. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call and you will see 4 - 5 surgeries per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have active and unrestricted BLS can PALS certification.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 4 - 5 surgeries per day
- Other Certification: BLS can PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail