Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
$600,000 - 1:5 CALL - Level III
Sacramento, California Adjacent
This opportunity is built around the lifestyle that only Northern California can provide.
- General Orthopedics with ability for TJ, F&A, Hand, and Spine
- EMR fully-integrated in the practice
- Only 6 days of hospital call required
- Employed through the group with all benefits valued over $30,000/year
- 20+ Primary Care providers in the foundation with internal referrals
- $40,000 sign-on bonus
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree o Board Certified or Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that California has to offer with affordable housing, a family-friendly environment, top-notch schools, and access to the big city or the mountains all within a 2 hour drive!
- Diverse population of 100,000+
- All religious denominations represented
- 45 minutes to 500,000 in population and international airport
- Under two hours to some of the best skiing in the world – Lake Tahoe!
- Three major universities within an hour - UC Davis!
- Yearly access to cycling, hiking, hunting, and excellent golf
- Very reasonable cost of living - $240,000 for average 3 bedroom home
- Less than 2 hours to San Francisco
- Acreage and equestrian properties available
- Excellent public and private schools available for your children
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: ORS 433959
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.