Central Coast of California
Medical Director Opportunity
Have you always wanted to live along California’s coast but the cost of living and lack of good practice opportunities prevented you? Your wait is over… Come explore what the central coast is offering!
- Highly competitive salary with RVU productivity
- Potential to make $350,000+
- Clinics in Santa Maria Pismo Beach
- Only work at 1 clinic
- DOT certification preferred but not required
- Current providers average 25 patients per day
- Employed position with a large health system
- Established EMR system
- Full benefits including: 20 Days PTO plus holidays, Health, life, dental, two retirement plans and Malpractice Insurance
- Sign on bonus with paid relocation
Located along the central coast of California, this community offers endless outdoor activities and a high quality of life.
- Sperling’s ranked this city #3 of the Best Places in the U.S. to live
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family oriented community with one of the best public school districts in the state.
- Surf in the morning – Wine taste in the afternoon – Take in a concert in the park at dusk – Enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Home to a top, competitive University, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, Farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: OM 193734
For more Physician opportunities, visit our website at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries considered confidential.