GI Hospitalist position in the Albuquerque New Mexico market
Job ID # 49377
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Gastroenterology
- Full-time permanent position
- Multi-specialty group
- Employed practice
- Responsible for all professional medical judgments and the management of care for all related inpatient consults. Will work collaboratively with the GI outpatient team, specialty physicians, and other facility-based healthcare professionals to ensure the highest quality of care is provided for patients admitted into the hospital
- *Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
Manages and oversees the physician/patient relationship.
Participates in system-wide health management initiatives.
Provides input into the practice site s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
Receives and resolves patient complaints.
Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, in-services, and workshops.
- Competitive salary, full healthcare benefits, short and long disability programs, life insurance, continuing medical education allowance, excellent vacation time
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants