ENT Otolaryngology Position – 1 Hour from Houston, Texas
Over 400,000 People Live in the Region
Hospital Employed – Competitive Starting Salary
An established private practice ENT group located in Southeast Texas is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join a well-respected, long-standing group. You will partner with a progressive, forward-thinking hospital that supports and appreciates its physicians!
- Regionally competitive starting salary + production bonus
- 2-year partnership track
- Be busy from day one due to patient demand and upcoming retirement
- Joining 5 Board Certified ENT physicians – call of 1:6
- Head and Neck Fellowship trained a plus, but not required
- Potential ancillary revenue streams – allergy and hearing aid
- Signing bonus and relocation available
- Full Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
Live in a beautiful, historic community. A great place to start or raise a family. The region offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to Houston, the 4th largest metropolitan area in the United States! Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- University town of over 120,000 people within city limits
- Coastal access - 45 minutes to beachfront cabins on the Gulf of Mexico
- Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and live music
- Local theater hosts numerous off-Broadway performances that visit Houston
- Cost of living is 17.9% below the national average - NO STATE INCOME TAX
- A suburban community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel!
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: OTO 1584235
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.