An exciting pulmonologist/critical care intensivist opportunity is now available with a group in Wisconsin. The group has a growing patient census, so they are accepting new candidates. You will work in a busy facility with a weekday schedule and 1:4 call. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you with the process. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This opportunity has a guaranteed, competitive compensation package with bonuses and loan repayment. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, 12 days of CME time with a $5,800 stipend, a retirement plan, a generous relocation allowance, and a sign-on bonus.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary with 2-year guarantee
- Brand new facility
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Generous relocation allowance
- Loan repayment
- 20 days PTO
- 12 days CME time with $5800 stipend
- H-1B visas supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail