An established facility in Missouri is currently in search of a maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule consists of clinic and call, and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day. Physicians who don't have a MO state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Consult only
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail