Interventional Cardiologist Position - Texas
1 Hour from Houston, Texas - Over 400,000 People Live in the Region
75th% MGMA Starting Salary - Partnership Track
An established private practice cardiology group located in Southeast Texas is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join a group of 4 other Cardiologists. You will partner with a progressive, forward-thinking hospital that supports and appreciates its physicians!
- Private Practice – 1 Year Partnership Track – 75th% MGMA starting salary
- Be busy from day one due to patient demand – 35+ referring primary care physicians
- 2 dedicated cath labs and 1 TAVR/hybrid lab in the hospital
- Joining 3 other Interventional Cardiologists and 1 Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- 1:4 call schedule – extra compensation for taking hospital call
- Signing bonus and relocation available
- Full Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
Live in a beautiful, historic community. A great place to start or raise a family. The region offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to Houston, the 4th largest metropolitan area in the United States! Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- University town of over 120,000 people within city limits
- Coastal access - 45 minutes to beachfront cabins on the Gulf of Mexico
- Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and live music
- Local theater hosts numerous off-Broadway performances that visit Houston
- Cost of living is 17.9% below the national average - NO STATE INCOME TAX
- A suburban community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel!
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: CD 1584233
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.