Posted 7 days ago
Otolaryngology in Illinois
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large health organization in Central Illinois seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist for a full-time position. Highlights include:
* Employed full-time position
* Hospital backed practice supported by two board-certified Otolaryngologists
* Practice offers the full breadth of adult and pediatric otolaryngology
* Strong referral base derived from system’s large network of 300+ providers
* BE/BC in Otolaryngology, required
* Active Illinois license or ability to obtain state license, required
* Subspecialty interests are encouraged and welcomed
* Competitive base salary plus incentives and signing bonus
* Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
* Comprehensive benefit package offering paid occurrence based malpractice, health, life, and dental insurance,
retirement plan, relocation and more!
* Urban lifestyle in a country setting offers a centrally located community (pop 130,000+) between Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Be the first to review this employer!