Pediatric Physician Opportunity
H1B Visa Cap Exempt Employer
Generous Student Loan Forgiveness
Join a very well-established, mission driven organization that has been serving the Sacramento area for nearly 70 years! Physicians with this organization benefit from a schedule that offers excellent quality of life, high earning potential, executive level benefits, and more!
- Employed position with a large not-for-profit organization that is recruiting for growth and patient demand
- Competitive base salary with generous bonus incentives that offer high earning potential
- Pediatric Physician opportunity with flexible 3, 4, or 5 day clinic schedule and shared call - newborn rounding ONLY
- Multiple openings for Pediatricians throughout the city of Sacramento and Sacramento suburbs
- Organization is H1b visa eligible, H1b cap exempt, and will assist with sponsoring green card process
- Full benefits - health, dental, vision insurance, paid life and paid disability insurance, paid malpractice with paid tail, 401k retirement with generous employer matching. Paid time off, Paid CME time with CME allowance and paid holidays.
- Student loan forgiveness available - eligible for state and federal programs
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified in Pediatrics with two years of post-residency practice experience, with valid medical license
Multiple openings throughout the Sacramento metro area. Live in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Carmichael, Roseville, etc.
- Beautiful, family-friendly neighborhoods throughout the area with excellent public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes and rivers and home to 2000 acres of city parks and more than 50 golf courses
To be considered for this Pediatrics Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: PD 5634209
For more Pediatrics Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.