Posted 48 minutes ago
Urgent Care MD
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Multiple locations, VA
An esteemed Clinic - Outpatient in Multiple locations, VA is looking for a best in class Locums MD for a Urgent Care assignment. Quick Facts: Specialty(s): Urgent Care ; Facility Type: Clinic - Outpatient; Location: Multiple locations, VA. Job Description: Must be BC in IM, FP, EM, PEDs, Must be able to see all ages and have UC experience.
· Active state license and DEA, ACLS and PALS
· Average patient volume - 38 - 50 patients per day
· Infant to geriatric
· Patient present with general urgent care conditions; coughs colds, fever, suture, and splint. Must be able to suture and splint
· EMR system – DocuTap
· On site x-ray and lab
· Open 7 days per week: 8am - 8pm
· Must be able to work at least 6 shifts per month
· Full time commitment = 14 shifts (due to 12-hour daily shifts)
· No call requirements
· Average 3-4 patients per hour (varies by hour and location)
· Credentialing will take 30 – 45 days.
· Coverage needs ASAP and will be ongoing; Requirements: BC/BE: BC
I like working with my recruiter Amber. Other agencies are calling me, but I tell them I’m working with NEXTLocums. They find me good, meaningful work and after having a solo practice for 42 years this gives me the ability to work when I want to and be truly flexible.
My recruiter Terri is amazing. From my first conversation with her all the way through the credentialing and housing process and payroll, everyone I worked with at NEXTLocums was top-notch. I can’t stress how wonderful you all have been!
My recruiter is approachable and available all the time. I’m on the West Coast, so even in different time zones, he was incredibly responsive. Even on a sick day, he’s still texting me details.
It’s not just an agency where they say “Here’s your job” and won’t talk to you later. I feel communicated with and feel appreciated working with NEXTLocums.
My recruiter is honest, friendly, respectful and very professional. If I ask him a question or have a problem, he gets right on it and has an answer back to me as soon as possible.