A Montana-based facility is currently seeking a gastroenterologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a MT state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Friday - Monday and you will see 2 - 3 procedures per day.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Friday - Monday
- Caseload: 2 - 3 procedures per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail