A Montana government facility is in need of a locum tenens family medicine physician to assist with their program. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with no call, and the covering physician will see 12 - 20 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with ACLS and BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active state license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 12 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail