A new locum tenens psychiatry opportunity is now available in Connecticut. You must be comfortable with suboxone treatment. The assignment schedule is 24 hours per week. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a CT state license before this assignment starts.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24 hours per week
- Procedures: Suboxone treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail