We are helping a Michigan-based facility that is currently seeking a hematologist/oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be flexible, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. You should be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a MI state license before this assignment starts.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Flexible
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail