An Alabama-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatrician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with call, and the covering physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without an AL state license obtain one.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail