A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking an urgent care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The clinic hours are 8:00 am - 8:00 pm and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active VA state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic hours 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail