A new locum tenens urgent care physician opportunity is now available in Maryland. The clinic hours are 8:00 am - 8:00 pm and the physician will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active MD state license for this assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MD state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic hours 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail