Posted 4 days ago
Pulmonology in Illinois
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large health system recruiting a BE/BC Pulmonologist for one of its thriving practices in Central Illinois. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care, required
* Illinois medical license or ability to obtain a state license, required
* General pulmonary and critical care medicine skill set required that includes bronchoscopy, pulmonary function testing, thoracentesis, vent management, etc.
* Pulmonary coverage at 200+bed medical center and outpatient pulmonary (average 20 patient) and critical care coverage at an outreach practice
* Medical center has a full contingent of primary care, surgeons, specialists and subspecialists
* Competitive package includes salary with incentives; signing bonus; loan assistance, generous PTO and comprehensive benefit offerings
* Community of 40,000+ with metro sprawl suburb that swells the population to 150,000+
* Location offers recreational activities and an array of amenities
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Be the first to review this employer!