A Wisconsin facility is in need of a locum tenens cardiologist to assist with their program. The schedule is 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with no call, and the covering physician will see 12 - 18 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WI state license obtain one before the assignment.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 - 18 patients per day
- Procedures: TEE and cardioversion
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail