ENT Position – 30 Minutes From Atlanta
Private Practice – Joining 2 Other ENTs in a Busy Practice
Competitive Salary + Production Bonus – 75th % MGMA Potential
Fidelis Partners is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Otolaryngologist
provider to join a well-respected and well-established private practice located in desirable suburb of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Competitive starting salary + production bonus.
- Join a practice that has been established for 25+ years and has 100+ referring physicians
- See approximately 25 patients per day in the office
- Surgical Center on same campus as office – block time in the OR
- Minimal weekend call required – just 4 weekends a year!
- Allergy and Hearing Aid ancillary revenue streams present
Live, work, and play in Alpharetta, Georgia! Alpharetta is a booming city of nearly 70,000 people just minutes north of downtown Atlanta.
- Named one of the safest cities in the US by U.S. Reviews in 2019
- Named one of the best places to live in America by Money in 2018
- Named #1 place where business is thriving by Entrepreneur in 2015
- Alpharetta is the 6th fastest growing city according to US Census Bureau in 2013
- Over 6 million people live in the Atlanta metro – the city offers fine dining and shopping, world class cultural events and a short driving distance to the mountains and beaches
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the busiest airport in the world, offering unlimited non-stop domestic and international flights
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: OTO 11484219
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.