CompHealth is assisting a group in Indiana with their search for a board certified or board eligible general surgeon. Candidates must be willing to take vascular surgery call as well as general surgery call of 1:7 and advanced laparoscopy procedures will be required. There will be no elective vascular surgery required. They prefer available now candidates with three to five years of training, but they will consider 2019 fellows. Bariatric surgery and vascular training are a big plus. H-1B visas can be supported as long as they are non-capped.
This partnership-track opportunity has an excellent salary and benefits package. You will also be provided with health insurance, vacation/PTO plus holidays, relocation assistance, CME with $5,000 stipend, tax shelters and pension plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will work and live in a great area in Northern Indiana. This is a great family community not far from the Chicago metro area.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call Ron at 203.663.9362.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Two years to partnership
- Prefer now surgeon with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Vascular surgery and general surgery call of 1:7
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Designated by the MGMA as a best practice
- B/C or B/E general surgeon
- Great family community not far from Chicago metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail