A California-based facility is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with no call, and you will see 50 - 60 reads per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include breast biopsies. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 50 - 60 reads per day
- Procedures: Breast biopsies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail