We are helping an established facility in Indiana that is currently in search of a gastroenterologist for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be 8- to 10-hour shifts with call, and you will see 8 - 18 procedures per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. This assignment will require proficiency in ERCP. Physicians who don't hold a current IN state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8- to 10-hour shifts
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 8 - 18 procedures per day
- Procedures: ERCP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail