We are helping our client, a facility in Oregon, with its search for an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be 9- to 12-hour shifts. You should be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted ACLS certification. You will need to have an active OR state license for this position.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed
- Schedule: 9- to 12-hour shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail