An exciting endocrinologist opportunity is now available with a multi-specialty group in Pennsylvania. They are flexible on 4 or 5 day work week and are also open to evening and/or weekend hours. You will work join six other endocrinologists and two full-time endocrinology NPs. This position is 90 percent outpatient with endocrinology NP hospitalist support. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. The ideal candidate will be able to start before the start before the summer of 2020.
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary plus RVU and quality measure bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation time, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Salary and RVU with quality bonuses
- Join 6 endocrinologists and 2 full-time NPs
- Open to 4 or 5 day work week
- Typical patient care week is 36 hours
- 90 percent outpatient
- BE/BC in endocrinology
- 1:7 weekend call only
- 30 minutes from Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail