A Minnesota-based facility is currently seeking a medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 3 - 4 days per week with no call, and you will see 8 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician may be non-boarded, board certified, or board eligible. You will need to have an active MN state license for this position.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: None required
- License: Active MN state license needed
- Schedule: 3 - 4 days per week
- Call: No
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail