Washington - Neurology Physician
11 Weeks of Vacation
No State Income Tax
Enjoy a true quality of life where you can comfortably manage a robust practice while still making it home in time for your kid’s baseball game or dance recital.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Join a large multi-specialty group of over 450+ providers
- Team of 6 Neurologists and 1 APP
- Fellowship training in EMG and Neurophysiology a plus
- Primarily outpatient
- Hospitalists manage admits
- 11 weeks of vacation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, malpractice insurance 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing
- Sign-on bonus and paid relocation
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Experience an outdoor paradise that boasts safe, family-oriented communities and breathtaking scenery right in your backyard!
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet
- Easy access to Seattle
- Ski resort is 15 minutes from downtown!
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, excellent hiking and mountain biking
- Community is the shopping hub for the county, performing arts center, year-round festivals in and around town
- Affordable housing
- No state income tax
- Great schools and a local community college
- No traffic, no pollution and no worries
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: N 501631
For more Neurologist opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.