An Ohio-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric nephrologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include management of dialysis patients and post renal transplants. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current PALS certification. There will be enough time to obtain an OH state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call coverage
- Other Certification: PALS
- Procedures: Inpatient treatment and management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail