An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a gastroenterologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include rounding and call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active IL state license for this position. The assignment schedule is one week per month.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: One week per month
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Inpatient rounding
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail