A Colorado-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is flexible, and the covering physician will see 14 - 18 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have current and unrestricted ACLS certification. You must be comfortable with treating patients of all ages. For this assignment, you need to have an active CO state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CO state license needed
- Schedule: Flexible shifts
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail