CompHealth is currently assisting a California group with their search for a gastroenterologist. The group needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 1:4 call, and you will see 12 - 16 patients per day on average. You will be joining a team of GI physicians at a free-standing endoscopy center and you will only cover at one hospital. You will need to be board certified and proficient in ERCP. This position will require a CA license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 5 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with 5 year vesting schedule on tail.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- 2-year base salary guarantee
- Malpractice with tail
- ERCP required, EUS preferred
- Join an established team at a free-standing center, covering only 1 hospital
- CA license preferred
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 12-16 patients per day, AP support from 1 NP
- Live just outside of the bay in California wine country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail