Well established facility seeking an experienced Psychiatric NP for their inpatient substance abuse program in Worcester, MA. This is a daytime position with a flexible schedule. Join a team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. This post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. You will practice at the top of your license while collaborating with your behavioral health and medicine partners in skilled nursing facilities.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Deborah Guzman in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2751. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to Deborah.email@example.com.
- Full time Permanent Position
- Highly competitive base salary
- Inpatient Substance Abuse
- RVU bonus structure and GREAT benefits
- Great Worcester , MA Location
- Lots of room for professional growth
- Practice at the top of your license--enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance, very flexible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail