This well-established Hospital located in the Adirondack mountains of NY is seeking an experienced PA/NP to work with post-acute patients in a skilled nursing facility. This is a daytime position with a flexible schedule. Join a team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. This post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Deborah Guzman in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2751. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to Deborah.email@example.com.
- Full time Permanent Position
- Highly competitive base salary
- Post Acute Patients in Skilled Nursing Facility
- RVU bonus structure and GREAT benefits
- Beautiful Adirondack location
- Lots of room for professional growth
- Practice at the top of your license--enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance, very flexible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail