An established facility in Washington is currently in search of a cardiologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with the management of complex heart failure patients. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with no call, and the physician will see 14 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a WA state medical license. Assignment requirements include echocardiography.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 14 patients per day
- Procedures: Echocardiography
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail